This is the acceptable use policy for Cups of Content and all associated websites including cupsofcontent.com and cupsofcontent.co.uk. If you use our websites, it means that the policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of our Website Terms
We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our site.
You are not permitted to use this site or associated Cups of Content websites for the following uses:
- Breaking any laws or regulations
- Conducting any fraudulent actions, or anything that may result in a fraudulent effect or result
- Harm or attempt to harm minors
Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
- Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
- Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
- Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
- Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements
cupsofcontent.com and cupsofcontent.co.uk are operated by Cups of Content, a UK Limited company registered in England under company number
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our site and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
- Accurate (if they are factual)
- Genuine (if they state opinions)
- Within the law.
Your contributions must not:
- Be defamatory, obscene or offensive
- Be likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else’s privacy.
- Promote material that is sexually explicit
- Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation
- Infringe anyone else’s intellectual property
- Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone’s identity
- Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
Our standards for interactive services, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards, are as follows:
- We will tell you clearly about the service
- We will tell you what form of moderation we use for the site
- We will try to assess risks on the site (especially for children) and will moderate if we think it is appropriate.
Please note, however, that we are not required to moderate our interactive service. We will not be responsible for any loss to anyone who does not use our site according to our standards (whether or not we have moderated the service).
Use of our interactive service by a child is subject to parental consent.
If you permit your child to use the service, we advise you to explain the risks.
Moderation is not always effective
Please contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
If we think you have breached this policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
These might include:
- Stopping your use of the site temporarily or permanently
- Removing material you have put on the site
- Sending you a warning
- Taking legal action
- Telling the right authorities.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.